Deer Park, NY – Chantilly, VA – Miami, FL – Los Angeles, CA
About our company:
InSite Street Media is a leading outdoor advertising company known for innovation and excellence in the development of out-of-home media properties. The company operates in over 100 municipalities, with an inventory of approximately 10,500 advertising displays. Our expertise stems from decades of ownership and management of a multitude of outdoor advertising products, including bus passenger benches, transit advertising, bus shelters, informational kiosks, billboards, large format wallscapes, and other non-traditional out-of-home formats.
- Installation and removal of advertising displays from bus shelters and benches
- Maintaining daily work logs on assigned duties
- Ensures sites are properly maintained, including repairing damage, replacing lights, and trash removal
- Serving as a member of the construction team for new bus shelter installations
- Other duties as assigned by Operations Manager
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
The work environment is generally out of the office at our bus shelters. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds. The employee must be able to drive to his or her route in a safe manner.
This position is non-exempt. Nominal working hours depend on traffic patterns in market and requirements of Operations Manager. Typical working hours of 8 hours/ day to be expected.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Valid driver’s license and clean motor vehicle record
- Capacity to do maintenance work
- Ability to work independently or with a team
- Results Driven
- Ethical Conduct
Submit Your Information
This position is available at multiple locations. Please select the correct desired location in the form before submitting.