Under the direct supervision of the General Manager this position provides secretarial and administrative support for the General Manager and Sales Team in the market. In addition to answering the telephone, typing, filing and scheduling, they will perform duties such as processing contracts, credits, invoices and PO’s, record keeping, assisting with sales proposals, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, mailings, computer input, uploading information to cloud, and working on special projects. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, and recommend changes in office practices or procedures. Position requires a high level of organizational skills, and professionalism.
- Data entry and maintaining of the contract / inventory software program (AdManager/Apparatix).
- Creating work orders for operations department.
- Assigning inventory to clients.
- Accurately process all contracts, credits, invoices and PO’s.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates electronic filing system for the General Manager and the department. Retrieves information from files when needed, establishes, develops, maintains and updates inventory lists, customer lists, and etc.
- Ordering office and operational supplies, materials, and inventory
- Sending welcome, renewal and collections letters
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
- Answers phones for the office. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Acts as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies, including high-level staff such as CEO, COO, and Vice Presidents.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Types and designs general correspondence, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Supports their markets by creating, copying, sending, and maintaining; proposals/contract requests to potential/existing customers, and etc.
- Good with follow up and detail work
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Able to channel paperwork between vendors and the company.
- Occasionally schedules and organizes activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the department.
- Other duties as assigned
Submit Your Information
This position is available at multiple locations. Please select the correct desired location in the form before submitting.