Classification: Salaried / Exempt
Reports to: Division General Manager or Sales Manager
Westchester County, NY
Position Overview: This is an outside sales position selling advertising within the Westchester market. The Account Executive will responsible for selling to the small and medium business sector that make decisions locally. Successful candidates must be self-starters, innovative, and creative, with a “Hunter” attitude and comfortable with cold-calling. This position will develop new business by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
We will train the right person! Are you hungry to learn and grow with a company?
Essential Duties and expectations:
- Achieve monthly and annual revenue goal
- Extensive cold calling and prospecting.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and prospective clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to prospect for and identify target accounts.
- Establish, maintain, and grow relationships with client base and agencies for ongoing revenue.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and marketing campaigns using company supplied templates.
- Help clients develop outstanding creative ideas designed to maximize client results.
- Drive long term, consistent revenue through multi-year contracts.
- Maintain accurate up to date records of all client calls
- Be pro-active and keep up with our ever-changing industry with regards to new product offerings, industry changes, and competitor actions
- Be a team player
Desired Skills, Requirements and Experience:
- 1+ years of outside sales and marketing experience in advertising preferred
- Must be a proven sales closer with experience at developing new business
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience preferred (Communications or Marketing)
- Prior cold calling, outside sales and service experience preferred
- Knowledge of and/or experience in media sales preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required
- Must have clean, dependable transportation and possess a valid driver’s license to meet required number of face to face calls and take clients on market/inventory rides as established by manager
- Knowledge of Westchester communities and businesses is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
InSite offers a competitive base salary, plus commissions, productivity bonuses, on-going company incentives. A car allowance, a cell phone allowance, and business expense reimbursement are also provided. A company owned tablet or laptop is furnished, and employee benefits include company paid medical, dental, life insurance, and optional 401K and vision.
Submit Your Information