Classification: Salaried / Exempt
Reports to: Division General Manager or Sales Manager
Atlanta, GA – Chantilly, VA
Position Overview: The Account Executive will responsible for selling to the small and medium business sector that make decisions locally. Successful candidates must be self-starters, innovative, and creative, with a “Hunter” attitude and comfortable with cold-calling. This position will develop new business by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
We will train the right person! Are you hungry to learn and grow with a company?
Essential Duties and expectations:
- Achieve monthly and annual revenue goal
- Extensive cold calling and prospecting.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and prospective clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to prospect for and identify target accounts.
- Establish, maintain, and grow relationships with client base and agencies for ongoing revenue.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and marketing campaigns using company supplied templates.
- Help clients develop outstanding creative ideas designed to maximize client results.
- Drive long term, consistent revenue through multi-year contracts.
- Maintain accurate up to date records of all client calls
- Be pro-active and keep up with our ever-changing industry with regards to new product offerings, industry changes, and competitor actions
- Be a team player
Desired Skills, Requirements and Experience:
- 1+ years of outside sales and marketing experience in advertising preferred
- Must be a proven sales closer with experience at developing new business
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience preferred (Communications or Marketing)
- Prior cold calling, outside sales and service experience preferred
- Knowledge of and/or experience in media sales preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required
- Must have clean, dependable transportation and possess a valid driver’s license to meet required number of face to face calls and take clients on market/inventory rides as established by manager
Compensation and Benefits:
InSite offers a competitive base salary, plus commissions, productivity bonuses, on-going company incentives. A car allowance, a cell phone allowance, and business expense reimbursement are also provided. A company owned tablet or laptop is furnished, and employee benefits include company paid medical, dental, life insurance, and optional 401K and vision.
Submit Your Information